Dr. Keith Kaufman is a licensed psychologist with two convenient offices in the Washington, DC metro area:
- Friendship Heights neighborhood of Washington, DC
- Old Town Fairfax in Northern Virginia
Dr. Kaufman is also a Research Associate at Catholic University, where he teaches Sport Psychology and co-leads a sport psychology research team. He has co-developed a program called mindful sport performance enhancement (MSPE). His new book, Mindful Sport Performance Enhancement: Mental Training for Athletes and Coaches, is now available to order, as is the accompanying DVD!
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Catholic University
- B.A. in both Psychology and Exercise & Sport Science from UNC Chapel Hill
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology
- American College Counseling Association special commendation for meritorious service following the shootings at Virginia Tech
- The Patrick F. Earey Award to the outstanding senior Exercise & Sport Science major at UNC Chapel Hill
- Thomas Verner Moore Scholarship from Catholic University
Current Consulting Positions:
- DC Psyching Team (distance runners)
- Academy One Goalkeeping (soccer goalkeepers)
Click here to make an appointment or to schedule a FREE 15-minute phone consultation.